Dear Fellow Texans:

I wanted to let you know of a great opportunity to join other Texans in fighting on the "down and
dirty battlefield" (known as the Texas state capitol) for your right to enjoy better health in your
future!

April is National Parkinson's Awareness Month.  The governor will declare Parkinson's Awareness
Month in Texas, with resolutions on the floor of the House and Senate on Tuesday morning, March
29th.

We are taking this opportunity to have an organized day to promote the good stem cell bills and
discourage the bad ones.  If we allow the bad bills to pass there will be no ESC research in Texas.
Not only that, but if you or I went to California, Europe, wherever, to receive treatment from stem
cell research that was criminalized in Texas, upon our return to the state, we would have committed
a felony - subject to jail term and a minimum $500,000 fine.as would the doctor who referred us.

If that doesn't get your blood boiling, then consider joining us just for the fun and satisfaction
of knowing you will be making a difference in many lives.some that could be very close to you.  You
don't have to have Parkinson's or even know anyone with it (although you do or you wouldn't be
receiving this email) to participate.  I know it can be difficult to get away on such short notice,
so if you have friends or family in the Austin area that might join us, please share this with them
and ask if they will give a few hours for a very worthwhile cause.

To learn more about these bills, please go to the Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
website, www.txamr.org <http://www.txamr.org/> .  Read the alert, make some calls and learn more
about the stem cell issue.  It affects all of us!

We need your help.we need your bodies.

You will be with a group and won't have to interact with the legislators if you don't want to do so.
If you think you might be interested or know of someone who might like to be made aware, please let
me know as soon as possible ([log in to unmask]) and I will send more detailed information.

Hope to hear from you,

Nina

"Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape

our lives by what we make of our circumstances."

                       Sir John Wheeler Bennett, a British historian