We have a great world map over on www.youngparkinsons.com that can help you
find other Parkinsonian's in your area.  Adding your 'pin' would also help
others newly diagnosed find someone who understands.

The site is a bit of mess at the moment and we are giving it a much needed
overhaul. A fresh new look with some great, never before seen support
features. I have teamed up with my old friend Jim McCUmber (YOPA; co-founder
and ex-vice President)'; and the well known Mark Comes who will be running
our "ASK THE PHARMACIST" list among other duties.  If anyone else is
interested in lending a hand in this project please email me at
tomberdine@youngparkinsons,com.

We are looking for:
*       Newsletter Edior for a newsletter to be made up solely of articles
by Parkinsonians
*       Online support volunteers (we will have a 24 hour online Parkinsons
support chat  utility and will need lots of caring people to donate time)
*       State Representatives (a focal point for all young onset and general
Parkinson's events in their state; also will be charged with finding newly
diagnosed in their state with a PD Buddy in their area
*       Events Coordinator
*       Public Relations people
*       People with strong backgrounds in databases, html, FLASH, PHP

Tom Berdine
Founder; YoungParkinsons.com (www.youngparkinsons.com)
Co-Founder, Young Onset Parkinson's Association (www.yopa.org)
President, Retired, YOPA, 2002-2004
Diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson's Disease in 2001

"I don't suffer from Parkinson's...I thrive on it." -Tom Berdine

Tom Berdine
10409 Bellamah Ave Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505) 293-5612