-------Original Message-------

From: Rick McGirr
Date: 03/15/05 02:01:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: thanks/my progress report

Thanks to all who responded to my "I must be nuts".  I have started to
slowly reduce my doses of Sinemet.  I started taking just a half pill
on my 3rd dose of the day, with minimal effect.  After a week of that,
for the past few days, I've gone to a half pill on two of my three
daily doses. So far, I'm experiencing some increased tightness
throughout my body.  Have put in a call to my neuro guy to see how we
can compensate.  The most bothersome for me is not the tremor but the
muscle tightness, especially in my abs.  But I just figure it might be
worth a little extra pain in order to put off those nasty diskenesias.

I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime, contact your elected officials
and tell them how you feel about ESCR.  Your call counts because they
count calls, just like votes.  It's like getting to vote more than
once.
 RICK IAM AM NOT TRYING TO LIVE UR LIVE OR WHAT TO DO BUTT WORST THING U CAN
DO IS TO THINK U KNOW MORE THAN UR NERO NEVER DO THAT WITH TALKING TO HIM
DON
Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]