-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ned Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Note to my edietors

Kind of reminds me of when a child doesn't want to hear what is being
said, they cover there ears.

Have your beliefs left you that insecure?

Are you sure you want to play this game?
No need sign up, I know all the players.

Ned

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]