  _____

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Burnett
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: interesting dilemma

I've got an interesting dilemma, which I guess I should be thankful for. I'd
like to tqke a trip to Mexico later in the year to Puerto Vallarta and San
Miguel de Allende. My wife Patty keeps telling me to go and stay with some
friends down there while I feel good. Unfortunately I feel guilty about
leaving her and the kids. I also am torn because I don't want to miss out on
watching my boys play baseball. On the other hand I feel nervous that my
healthy, "feeling good" days are numbered. Watching "Saving Milly" just made
me even more anxious about the whole deal.

Scott Burnett
MB Multimedia
(209)478-9328