I know for my own case a great deal or anxiety would fall away if I knew for
certain  no one would interfere in my death. esp the polititions, the
religious or do gooders.
Im pro choice - that means the right to choose death if I think thats best,
Im not a child, or mentaly infirm. I can chose
Many who think as I do wait til infirmity, loss of independant movement or
loss of privacy makes suicide very difficult or impossible
 third parties should never be involved. luntil laws are changed and loved
ones can  h elp without risk
Its private, do it yourself, while you still can
IT IS VER Y BAD MANNERS TO INTERUPT A SUICIDE