Dr. Lieberman has Post-Polio Syndrome as a result of having had polio as a
child.  He has provided an invaluable service to the Parkinson's community
through the Ask the Doctor forum and his medical practice.  Having great
compassion and years of experience treating folks with PD, he has been a
source of tremendous help and counsel to many PWPs and their families.  I
hope this will continue for many more years.

I am saddened that there wasn't even so much as a "thank you" tendered upon
his leaving.  Even if the parties are at odds, why not take the high ground?
To quote Lord Acton, hopefully it isn't a case of "power corrupts and
absolute power corrupts absolutely" -- or worse, the more Machiavellian,
"The end justifies the means."

We would like to express our thanks.  Our hats are off to Dr. L and we wish
to extend our gratitude and best wishes for his continued success.

Carole and Ted (57/45/40 -- bilateral DBS 2/22/05)