-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick McGirr
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: stay out of my death, Mary Ann

Hey, Ned,
Religious discussion is fine.  We do a lot of it, because we have a
lot to talk about.  But even as Rayilyn and Mary Ann continue their
discussion, we remember this is a *support* group.  I would advise
another vehicle if you just want to pick a fight.

If you want to fight somebody, fight the powers that be.

Bible: speck/plank
Rick