It is awful funny that people have no problems finding fault with the
physicians, but have problems thanking them! I am sick of people suing,
being ungrateful,  and patients being so self centered on 'their'
disease.  here is a man with another illness focusing on someone else's
illness and getting sued. SOUNDS partially like a modern day definition
of a physician.  I often hear how people do things because ' that could
be them'. how self-serving!  We all need to help this man period. Use
the morals u have all talked about and help this man.  voice ur opinions
like u do about all the "moral" issues that this lists talks about. I
mean this in a positive tone. go for it. u guys are physically able to
do it. april isn't too far away.  i know they sponsor u, like peter b.
lewis sponsors cleveland. HOWEVER, there are more than 2 rich sponsors
in the world.  maybe compromises can be made. find more sponsors for ur
cause.

nancy m