Rick - Starvation is a very painful death.  The body at first fights for
sustenance, then as it gradually gives up, it creates a great deal of
pain.  I'm almost like Bill O'Reilly, who said on his radio program,
"Just give her a lethal injection and get it over with".  I'm saddened by
the publicity of this, also.  Would she have wanted it?  Seeya.  Jo Ann