You can use the  PAN website to find out if your REp. is a cosponsor of
the Castle/Degette stem cell  and it also provides an easy way to send a
letter to  him or her. See:
http://capwiz.com/pan/issues/alert/?alertid=7092621

For more information  and to read the full text of the bill you can also
use the THOMAS database
go to: http://thomas.loc.gov/

type in either the bill number -- H.R.810 or you can search by keywords
"stem cell"
When you get to the bill page , click on << Bill Summary and Status>> and
then on
<<co-sponsors>>. There are currently 181 cosponsors
Linda