Rick;

More Betels grist too share with the mill;

 John Lennon, British musician (1940-1980).
Lennon rejected religion and dogma, but he was not really an atheist - he
espoused a sort of vague spirituality.
From the song "Imagine"
"Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try, No hell below us, Above us
only sky, imagine all the people Living for today. . .
Imagine there's no countries, It isn't hard to do, Nothing to kill or die
for, No religion too ."

From the song, "God,"
"God is a concept By which we measure Our pain
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in Tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus"

And, from the song, "I Found Out"
"There ain't no Jesus gonna come from the sky Now that I found out I know I
can cry, I found out! "

Old hippies unite!

Ned