Thanks to everyone that chimed in on my "interesting dilemma."  was
overwhelming for hitting the road, by the way.  As far as taking the
kids goes, we actually do take them with us traveling at least once and
sometimes twice a year.  The weird thing is that now that the are older
(13 and 15) it's actually harder to get them to go.  Anyway, we'll see
how things shake out.  A special thanks to Ned, who actually called me
up to tell me to travel now while I can.  Ned, e-mail me so we can keep
in touch.

Maybe we all could create a PWP travel program, where you can go  and
stay/visit other PWP. I feel like I know some of the people from the
list so well, it would seem like dropping in on a friend.

Scott Burnett
MB Multimedia
(209)478-9328