> it would be  more than convenient  for ME  if you  would mind your own
> business. Nobody is taking care of me who would be "inconvenienced" by my
> death.

Sorry, Ray.  The law is on my side.  If you insist on attempting suicide,
everyone and anyone has the right to save you.

As a nurse I have witnessed the wonderful results of Hospice care.
Frequently people get better once Hospice enters the pictures.  I'm sorry
that you mom had problems with the Morphine patch - there are a host of
other medications that might have been a better option.

At any rate, if you wish that no extraordinary measures be employed in your
case you certainly have the right to make yourself a "No Code" and/or call
in Hospice in order to make sure that your request is followed.  Believe
me - they will make sure that no one extra shred of therapy (including
antibiotics) will be utilized to keep you alive - and they will keep you
comfortable while you are dying.

You have a way of trying to make policy for not just you, but for everyone.
When you stand behind assisted suicide as a policy, I'll challenge you every
time.  There have been way too many abuses in assisted suicide cases.  Don't
forget - Kevorkian did his dirty work in my State of Michigan; practically
in my own back yard.  I get the shivers every time I think of that man.
God bless
Mary Ann