Thought you would be interested in what's happening with Murray.  We talked
over the phone 2 days ago, and his voice sounds strong. He and wife, Brenda,
are renting a place while some remodeling is being done.  His computer
didn't make the move.  He hopes to get back online soon; however, he is
going on a cruise in a few days.

He says he has already passed his predicted prognosis and is living each day
to its fullest - having breakfast with his former co-workers, etc.  I may
have this wrong, but I believe he is finished with chemo/radiation.

In this edition of "Parkinsonian People," Murray has two articles; one was
an update on the Drive Around the World fund-raiser, and the other was an
excellent piece entitled, "Stem Cell Research:  No 'Voodoo Magic,' But Maybe
A Miracle."

Murray is an inspiration!  I miss my daily "Breakfast with Murray" emails!

Peggy