  From: Scott Burnett
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:47 AM
  Subject: interesting dilemma

  I've got an interesting dilemma, which I guess I should be thankful for. I'd like to tqke a trip to Mexico later in the year to Puerto Vallarta and San Miguel de Allende. My wife Patty keeps telling me to go and stay with some friends down there while I feel good. Unfortunately I feel guilty about leaving her and the kids. I also am torn because I don't want to miss out on watching my boys play baseball. On the other hand I feel nervous that my healthy, "feeling good" days are numbered. Watching "Saving Milly" just made me even more anxious about the whole deal.

  Scott Burnett
  MB Multimedia
  (209)478-9328