I am now down to half the usual dosage of Sinemet.  In consult. with Dr., I went up to 10mg 3 times a day of Requip.  Nominally above the max, but I am on the big side, and have been taking 10x3 for a couple of weeks now.  Just last week I cut the third dose of Sinemet in half, so now I take half a pill when before I took a whole one (25/100).

Symptoms are ok.  Sometimes I get a slight hint of losing control, but it never lasts, esp. when I concentrate.  For this little change, I'm glad I'm trying this.  Ya gotta wonder how much good Sinemet was doing.  We'll see how it goes as I slowly eliminate the second half of the pills.

Enjoy the holiday.

Rick