-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dolores Buente
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Culture of Life

Dear Wendy,

You replied to my question in regard to this administration's
intervention in
Terry Schiavo's outcome.  Your response was that this matter had gone to
the
judicial court system and that they had made their decision "As it
should be".
 Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but...hadn't the Florida judicial system
already made a decision in this matter prior to the intervention of the
U.S.
Congressional legislation?

Dee

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: