Dear Rick,

Don't feel that you've offended me or that there is need for an apology.
This is a forum for those of us who are dealing with the day-to-day challenges of
Parkinson's disease.

 While we are here to support, inform and befriend one another I believe that
we are here also to promote an awareness of the beliefs, opinions and forces
that affect this disorder and ultimately affect our lives.  If we fail to
express ourselves when we question or disagree with these beliefs, opinions and
forces then we ultimately hand over to others the power to govern the outcome of
our lives.

We are too long in our quest for a cure for Parkinson's disease.  Embryonic
stem cell research holds potential for a cure.  Are we to sit by silently and
wait for others to decide if we are to pursue or discard that potential?  We
have a voice.  Our citizenship and our  tax dollars give us a voice.  My
Representative here in Illinois has heard my voice today when I called him to urge
him to vote for House Bill:  HR 810 (the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of
2005.) which will be coming to a vote in the next few weeks.

Keep on expressing yourself Rick.  We need more of people like you and Ray
and Linda and Ned and Nina and Joe Brown and Joan Samualson and MJF and Orrin
Hatch and Nancy Reagan and Mike Castle and Mort and Milly Kondracke.

Dee