I'd like to have the files by Sat., May 7 so that we could get the issue
ready before the conference May 12-15.
Roger

Roger Graves,
Associate Professor, English
DePaul University, Chicago
773-325-1786
http://condor.depaul.edu/~rgraves/

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/19/05 10:03PM >>>
Say, there, Roger, do you have a firm deadline in
mind?

Marcy

--- Roger Graves <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> If you've been holding on to to a piece of writing,
> thinking of shedding
> some ink, or read a good book lately, we'd like you
> to share your work
> with the Inkshed community. We would like to have
> the next issue of
> Inkshed available at the conference, so if you're
> thinking about sending
> us something for that next issue, don't delay--do it
> today.
>
> We recently received a copy of Betsy Sargent's and
> Cornelia C.
> Paraskevas's new book, Conversations about writing:
> Eavesdropping,
> inkshedding, and joining in (Toronto: Thompson
> Nelson, 2005). If you
> would be interested in writing a review of it, we'd
> be happy to send it
> to you and include the review in a future issue.
>
> Heather Graves' also recently published a book:
> Rhetoric in(to)
> Science: Style as Invention in Inquiry (Cresskill,
> NJ: Hampton Press,
> 2005). If you are interested in writing a review of
> it, let either of us
> know and we'll get a copy of it out to you.
>
> If you know of other Inshedders who have published a
> book lately (or if
> you have recently published a book), please let us
> know so that we can
> arrange to get it reviewed for Inkshed.
>
> Roger Graves,
> Associate Professor, English
> DePaul University, Chicago
> 773-325-1786
> http://condor.depaul.edu/~rgraves/

> organization,
>     its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
>               http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/

Marcy Bauman

Please donate to Team in Training in my name!
http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=tntmiMBauman

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of
the human race."
H. G. Wells (1866 - 1946)

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/