Rebecca,
That would be great. Could you send me a mailing address and I'll get a
copy out to you.
Roger

Roger Graves,
Associate Professor, English
DePaul University, Chicago
773-325-1786
http://condor.depaul.edu/~rgraves/

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/20/05 12:34PM >>>
Roger,

Wow! If you haven't had any nibbles yet, I'd certainly be interesting
in reviewing Graves' new book. Let me know!

> Heather Graves' also recently published a book: Rhetoric in(to)
> Science: Style as Invention in Inquiry (Cresskill, NJ: Hampton
Press,
> 2005). If you are interested in writing a review of it, let either
of
> us
> know and we'll get a copy of it out to you.

Regards,
Rebecca Carruthers
University of Calgary
Faculty of Communication and Culture
---
"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor [hu]man perfected
without trials." -- Chinese Proverb

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/