custom insoles ($300.) which last about 1 year.  Thick , expensive Nike
running shoes work well or New Balance. They will have a deep heel cup ,
a flexible sole, and lace as far down to the toes.  Make sure they are
the mesh fabric and leather as  oppose to all leather. The reason for
this is because the fabric breathes and feels better on the top of ur
feet and toes.
I have tried every shoe form europe and usa imaginable.  If u have
neuropathy and a movement disorder , u need support.  also....do u wear
compression hose?  If u are suppose to and don't , it makes a world of
difference for someone who is suppose to wear them.

sorry they won't look as pretty, but if I can wear them with my chiffon
dresses, then anyone can :) It beats not walking at all.  When I was in
my 20's, I would have never thought of wearing nikes with dresses. Now I
do. of course they have to match.  Basic black, white, navy and still
looking for solid red!  nikid. loll
nancy m