Hi, My name is Phil.  I am 53 years old and I was diagnosed with Parkinson's
at 44.  In short they have had me on Sinemet with Mirapex and Comtan, then
replaced with Tasmar, Sinemet CR, and now Apokin. I am up to 12 Sinemet a day
with 3 of them CR, with Tasmar and the Apokin injections.  Could this medication
cause Parkinson's symptons - Can I be over medicated? What advice or
experiences have you had? Do you have any suggestions how to deal with off time and
sleeping better at night? Thanks.