Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Don Adams
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E-mail Address

Dr. Okun, et al
        While I appreciate your extremely valuable  efforts  in continuing
the Ask
the Doctor forum, I wish to help facilitate any effort by Dr. Lieberman,
whose opinions I also value, to create a new website unaffiliated with the
NPF. If any other subscribers to Ask the Doctor are of the same mind I
suggest that they e-mail this site and include their e-mail address as I am
doing, as suggested by another poster, to wit:.

        Permission is hereby given to any registered medical officer to
contact me
on any matters related to Parkinson Disease at this e-mail address :

                                                        Thank you for your
concern and efforts