For those of you who have seen me write about my love, this is to let you
know, he has been placed in a nursing home.  He was falling a great deal,
and having trouble swallowing, and it was too much on his family.   They
are the people who insisted he move out of Texas, so they could take care
of him, yet when the going got tough, they bailed out.  It's a shame,
isn't it, when a person has 148 IQ, can remember page numbers  on which
certain subjects appeared,  and most often could quote you phrases and
the person who wrote them.  He is an enigma.  He calls me often and
yesterday, his voice was strong and he sounded happy.  I think because
he's finally getting 3 meals a day and receiving the care he needs,
as well as his meds on time. I told him it would be just a matter of time
before he has the whole staff at the N.H. educated to PD.  Best to you
all.  J o Ann