Date:    Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:08:33 -0500
From:    "Bonnie :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Come SPARKLE with us!

******* Subject:  SPARKLE list available

Due to an abundance of non-PD posts on PIEN, the SPARKLE list was = created
& came into existance on August 15, 1999.

SPARKLE stands for Smiling PARKies Live Easier

You are welcome to post any topic on SPARKLE, including jokes, urls, =
tributes, poems, riddles, chitchat, & even some(times) PD talk.
Altho we love to laugh, we also cry together.
Come join the fun to see what we are all about & unload from the = stresses
& strains of the world of PD.

You may join by sending a (blank) e-mail to
[log in to unmask] Or  you may join thru our website at
http://www.geocities.com/sparklelist

SPARKLE list-owners
Bonnie Rowley [log in to unmask]
Hans van der Genugten [log in to unmask]