Dear Phil,
              Time to think of DBS surgery maybe?
Your quality of life and the large amount of medication you're on, plus relatively young age might make you an ideal candidate for a good response to this surgery.
 Check the DBS yahoo website if you're interested in knowing more or feel free to contact me.
                                                              Lee

Phil M <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, My name is Phil. I am 53 years old and I was diagnosed with Parkinson's
at 44. In short they have had me on Sinemet with Mirapex and Comtan, then
replaced with Tasmar, Sinemet CR, and now Apokin. I am up to 12 Sinemet a day
with 3 of them CR, with Tasmar and the Apokin injections. Could this medication
cause Parkinson's symptons - Can I be over medicated? What advice or
experiences have you had? Do you have any suggestions how to deal with off time and
sleeping better at night? Thanks.