Come one, come all, help bring the ol' Young Parkinsons.com chat communtiy
back to  life!

Join us at: www.youngparkinsons.com

Watch the site as we (Jim McCumber, Mark Comes (Ask The Pharmacist), and I
have teamed up and working on a new look for the site.  Please email us at
[log in to unmask] with any idea of what you would like to
see on the new site!

Tom Berdine

Tom Berdine
Founder; YoungParkinsons.com (www.youngparkinsons.com)
Co-Founder, Young Onset Parkinson's Association (www.yopa.org)
President, Retired, YOPA, 2002-2004
Diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson's Disease in 2001

“I don’t suffer from Parkinson’s…I thrive on it.” –Tom Berdine

Tom Berdine
10409 Bellamah Ave Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505) 293-5612