I just fell this AM while coming back in the front door in my walker.  I suddenly fell to the right.  Luckily I didn't break any bones, just a few bruises.  Bring overweight has some advantages.

Last time I fell was early in Nov when I was trying to walk my dog with wobbly walker since backyard walls weren't up yet.

The 7 or 8 falls  I've had up till now I felt I could account for, not paying attention, etc., but this was completely unexpected and I've always felt fairly "safe" in the walker.  is this just how it works?  You suddenly lose your balance?
I suppose its only a  matter of time till I start breaking bones.

Ray