Dear Carole
This note has been in my drafts folder for some time, but now I wish to return to the subject and explore
further, can you or any one else help me to understand how one makes a choice to have this sooner option.
I seems to me that you either have to be extraordinarily brave or desperate. Or can someone else wiser more experienced guide you?

I agree with your arguments re DBS sooner vs. later
However my question is how do you gauge when it is soon enough and how do you
determine when it is too late?
At 56 I feel if I wait too long will be degenerating from a near normal state for 75%
of the time (with medication) to who knows what outcome, perhaps not later but never , given that only 15%
have it.

Shekhar (57 nearly/50) UK