Raj,

Are they totally the same?  Do I have this straight:
You say that curcumin is an active ingredient in
tumeric, the spice that we can get at the grocery
store, but you are able to get tumeric in tablet form,
and you take 1 400-mg tablet per day of turmeric, not
curcumin.  Curcumin, per say, is not available?

Sorry, but I just got started on this thread.

Thanks,
Charlotte Mancuso

--- Automatic digest processor