K.F., I don't think the U-STep would help Jamie at all.  He falls backwards
so the thing would probably land on top of him, making his fall much worse.

I would like to see a walker that somehow locks the patient in so that it
prevents falls either to the side or back.  I don't think there is such an
animal, but I could be wrong.  Of course, there is an expensive power
version but that wouldn't be much help to us.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)