Today is day 4 off of Sinemet.  Weaned myself right down to zilch.  I
was on a low dose, 25/100 3 times a day.  Symptoms a tiny bit more
pronounced.  They're not as bad as I thought they might have been.
Attitude much more resilient.  I can handle this.  For now...

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]

Contact your congressperson and tell him/her to support H. R. 810,
which would support ESCR using donated, leftover embryos from
fertility clinics that would otherwise be discarded.