yes!  I use a 3 wheel rollator (120-189.)  I put 2  32 ounce Gatorades
and  ensure in the 'buggy' part of my walker which makes walking alot
easier for me.  The buggy part is the pouch that is in the lower center
of the walker. Body weight and strength plays a part in the amount of
lbs. used ?? Weight is 120 and 5'5"/ 46 yrs.old.   Moderate-severe
fatigue and/or syncope with repetitive movements or when changing
positions , ect.

Happy to see u use a walker!  u probably look better without the
stitches too! <smile>

nancy m