-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bible- caution -religious.

The Bible never did make any sense to me when I first read it at age 6,
it
still doesn't.  It reflects a tribal, angry, smiting, jealous  God that
just can't identify with. maybe that 'identification" is the key to
belief.
All those hairy, begatting guys just don't appeal to me as the last
word.