Ray - Actually, I believe the earth is well over 100,000 years old.  I'm
only going by the fossils and bones that are being
found almost daily by archeaologists.  Thank goodness for free thinking.
At least we won't go to jail for our thoughts.  Not yet anyway, who knows
what will happen next month.  Jo Ann