-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ned Gardner
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 8:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: the war on knowledge (Caution contains biblical quotes)

Looking for an explanation for  the following.  Do you think it was the
"stile of the day"?

                  A                               OR

2 Kings 8:26 says "Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to
reign..."       2 Chronicles 22:2 says "Forty and two years old was
Ahaziah
when he began to reign..."
2 Samuel 6:23 says "Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child
unto the day of her death"      2 Samuel 21:8 says "But the king
took...the
five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul"
2 Samuel 8:3-4 says "David smote also Hadadezer...and took from
him...seven hundred horsemen..."        1 Chronicles 18:3-4 says "David
smote
Hadarezer...and took from him...seven thousand horsemen..."
1 Kings 4:26 says "And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for
his chariots..."        2 Chronicles 9:25 says "And Solomon had four
thousand
stalls for horses and chariots..."
2 Kings 25:8 says "And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the
month...Nebuzaradan...came...unto Jerusalem"    Jeremiah 52:12 says
"...in
the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month...came Nebuzaradan...into
Jerusalem"
1 Samuel 31:4-6 says "...Saul took a sword and fell upon it. And when
his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead and...died with him. So Saul
died..."        2 Samuel 21:12 says "...the Philistines had slain Saul
in
Gilboa."
Gen 2:17 says "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou
shalt not eat of it: for in the day thou eastest thereof thou shalt
surely die [note: it doesn't say 'spiritual' death]     Gen 5:5 says
"And
all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he
died."
Matt 1:16 says, "And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was
born Jesus..."  Luke 3:23 says "And Jesus...the son of Joseph, which was
the son of Heli"
James 1:13 says "..for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth
he any man."    Gen 22:1 says "And it came to pass after these things,
that God did tempt Abraham..."
Gen 6:20 says "Of fowls after their kind and of cattle [etc.]...two of
every sort shall come unto thee..."     Gen 7:2,3 says "Of every clean
beast thou shall take to thee by sevens...Of fowls also of the air by
sevens..."
Luke23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father,
into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the
ghost."         John 19:30  "When Jesus therefore had received the
vinegar, he
said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
Gen 32:30 states "...for I have seen God face to face, and my life is
preserved."     John 1:18 states, "No man hath seen God at any time..."

Just what should  believers  believe?

Ned

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]