Jeffrey - Guilty as called!!!.  My husband, who was a minister with a
doctorate, always said, "The only two times you can't win an argument is
when it's about religion or politics".  Mainly because we all have our
own beliefs, and no one is going to change them.  However, I will cease
and desist if it make everyone feel any better.  Best to you.  Jo Ann