----- Original Message -----
From: rayilynlee
To: Arizona Republic
Cc: Dolores Gross
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: Judeo-Christian Council on Constitutional Restoration

Dear Editor

Last year the Judeo-Christian Council for Constitutional Restoration  introduced a bill in Congress making it an impeachable offense for any federal judge to fail to acknowledge the primacy of God and religion as a basis for our legal system.

In a C-Span program this weekend they called for the impeachment of Superior  and lower federal court judges for the "murder" of Terri Schiavo.

Another one of their goals is the inclusion of Jesus Christ in the US Constitution

And we worry about the development of a theocracy in Iraq!!!

Rayilyn Brown
18507 NO. Windfall Dr.
Surprise, AZ 85374

623-584-5869