  From: Edith Love
  To: Nancy Porter ; Brian Porr ; Nancy Wise ; rayilynlee
  Cc: Edith Love
  Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Reply to WAR!

  Comments from where I sit (notice, I no longer stand):

  Note that  I haven't been in on this strand.   If I'm way out in the north field, DELETE!  Otherwise,  I'll be Devil's Advocate!

  Let's state  clearly that we have an administration that has been chosen as Moses', Jesus' and Hammerabi's replacements.  Our administration is spoken to and directly instructed by God!

  Let's look at some of the stresses of our times .   We've had 911 +.  We've gone  to a war that is killing and maiming an  entire generation of our young men and women as well as destroying another country's civilians.   For the oil?   For power? For  conglomerates?  For big money?  For the 15 permanent bases now being built in  Iraq?   For the bilking of the nation's  treasury?   For the dumbing down of the nation's citizens by controlling them with fear  tactics?

  Let's see. We have approximately 3-4 million individuals out of work in this country.  No matter what the media reports, full-time jobs are at a premium.   The majority of jobs available are not full time.  So, hours are cut, and health benefits are diminished or  withdrawn in either case.  Consider, too, the fact that veterans of the armed forces will begin to pay more of the medical expenses they were promised for life.
  Finally, the richest nation on earth has 45 million people without any type of health insurance.   And the richest nation in the world is more than 16 trillion dollars in debt (mostly to China).

  Let's see what all  this breeds?  Discontent, fear, anxiety, anger, abuse, etc.  Bills don't get paid.   Untold bankruptcies occur.  Homes are lost.  Families are separated or out on the streets.   It doesn't take much for a  frightened, hysterical person to do something he/she would never consider doing under the right circumstances.

  Let's consider this possibility.   Rayilyn's comments re the Judeo-Christian Council for Constitutional Restoration may be more of a threat  than we  are willing to admit.   Don't these ideas fall into the plans of a gentleman to whom God speaks?  Is this lame duck gentleman who works in an atmosphere of power and who has no checks and balances to concern him on a crusade?  Is it the beginning of the taking of America from behind while the citizens are being fleeced?

  Let's see what happens when we get to Nancy's comments re ..."the vast majority of Americans (religious, nonreligious or from other planets) don't like them, don't trust them, don't agree with their hate filled messages, don't want anything to do with their radical ideas and never would stand for tinkering with the constitution."

  Let's hope that what was written is true.   In the land of the free and the home of the brave, voters don't vote.  As a nation, the citizens are basically apathetic.  The richest nation in the world is almost at the bottom of the barrel in education.  With education comes the reality of responsibility.    Education used to have the promise or illusion of jobs and the potential of realizing the American dream.   With no oversight in government, the outsourcing of jobs and the desperation of so many of our countrymen and women, we must consider the temper of the times.

  Let's see.  Personally, I'd like to think that, with what is going on, we'd become a BAND OF BROTHERS, to protect our Constitution and our country.  However, times have changed.  There is great power attempting to control us. with confusion, stress and  especially fear.  When
  Arnold Schwartzenegger is compared to  Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc., we have a problem!

  Let's agree.Brian's comments pretty much follow Nancy's, so there's not much to add.  From my point of view, both parties stink and I'm looking for some honest men and women like James Stewart to go to Washington to protect  the Constitution!

  Let's realize that most youngsters don't know about Pearl Harbor unless they changed the social studies books.  Viet Nam can be gleaned in homeless groups.  No one is paying attention to the amputees coming home from Iraq.  No one is giving an honest count of body bags.

  Let's understand.  I'm with Rayilyn!  I believe there is an entire mood change in this country and it is frightening.  Better to have the eyes open than closed.  Do some comparisons.  No one believed the Germans would ever do what they did!

  Bin  Ladon ( sp?) need only wait.   We are placing ourselves in the palm of his hand.

   I wonder whose God is running this show?  I wonder if there are enough rainbows to protect us?

    SNIP.  SNIP.