Don - You have gone through so much these last few months, but I'm so
glad to see you continuing posting.  I guess Vivian is taking good care
of you.  Best wishes, Jo Ann

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:30:18 -0400 Don Mckinley <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>   >   > -------Original Message------- >   > From: Parkinson's
Information Exchange Network > Date: 04/17/05 02:00:43 > To:
[log in to unmask] > Subject: Re: What has happened to this
list? >  don don't leave THE LIST WE HAVE LOST TO MANYAS IT IS I
VERYSELDON
> GET A
> ANSWER FROM ANY 1 OR GET BLUE BLAZES I DID NOT WRONG RIGHT NOW THEY
> GOT ME
> BACK SEEING COUGH DOC. BUT I WILL HEAR TO THE END >         I happen to
be a not very religious person but I am a social
> conservative, > and I HAVE HAD PD OVER 7 YEARS (to answer that question
quickly). I
> have > very troublesome and  limiting symptoms on which I will not
> elaborate. I am > NOT helped by reading the constant religious and
political sniping
> and I > have just about reached the point of leaving PIEN because of
that.
> I'm sure > that the parties who insist on engaging in the activity to
which I
> refer > will wish me their synonym for "God speed".  I can only respond
by
> saying > that no doubt I am not the only PWP who has had just about
enough,
> or who > will reluctantly say goodbye. This PIEN List has gone from one

> which > provided useful and helpful input by PD sufferers down to what
we
> see > today. There are undoubtedly other venues for those who wish to
vent
> their > anger over problems with stem cell research, (as if that will
> provide an > instant cure!) and other political complaints. And why
vent
> bitterness here > over the bad hand that fate or life has dealt most of
us on this
> list? > There are always those who see themselves as martyrs for whom
> nothing will > help, and as victims of  George Bush and Republicans, if
not God. >   > Don Adams >   >   >   >   >   >
To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
> mailto:[log in to unmask] > In the body of the message put:
signoff parkinsn >