Joan - What a blessing you are - not only to Don, but to all of us,
whether we have PD or a CG.  Yes - some of us (I'm a CG, of sorts) turn
to our religious beliefs to keep going and find that faith is the best
answer for us.  Some refute that theory, and turn to complaining and
criticizing.  I think the best thing is for any of us, no matter whether
we believe or not, to not "put down" those who do not agree with us.
There will always be diverse opinions and I'm very proud that
John C and Barbara P don't cut us off at the pass, and allow us to
express ourselves.  We just want to make sure we don't get into flaming
and there have been a few times when it would have easy for me to do
that.  Post some more.  We love it.  Jo Ann