Bernie - Of course, you won't argue with your Mother.  You wouldn't dare.
 What do you think about the Da Vinci code whose write claims Jesus was
married to Mary Magdelene?BTW, my husband, who was a minister with his
doctorate, told me if he went before me, he'd come back and tell me all
about it.  However, he's been gone 29 years and I still haven't heard
from him.

Don't know what that person would do about remembering or forgeting, but
I would probably forget to remember.
Best to you.  Jo Ann