Hope the Unity Walk was a huge success, this is the first one I've missed
since it came into existence, but bronchitis, and feeling just plain miserable
kept me from this great event.  The weather was super, been there in  the
pouring rain.  If anyone of my friends who were  there would e-mail me , I would
appreciate it.  I'm going  to  bed(that's funny,as any caregiver knows), I have
a husband with Parkinson's for  19 years, will be miserable in a chair.
Gerry