I believe anger is a natural result of having PD.  But it's like
grieving.  You should get over the anger and go to the next step.  WE did
not cause you to have PD.  WE want the very best for you.  WE have much
sympathy and compassion for you.  But when you take it out on everyone,
it's unfair, just as PD is unfair.  I TRULY WISH THE BEST FOR YOU.  But
anger and frustration makes it worse.  Jo Ann