yes there is financial aid. what u do is u have to show receipts and
canceled checks, credit card payment  ----any payment to match the
receipt.   It has to be items not covered by YOUR insurance.  Your house
and retirement is not included sometimes.  Doctors, DME, DMgoods, gas,
parking, HHA costs are looked at.  The patients with HHA naturally are
financially strained .  The argument of we can't afford an aid ....well
if ur not eating and bathing daily -you need an aide.  They aren't
baby-sitters nor house cleaners.

type the costs up with letter and submit it to the university.

If u have car payments that DOES NOT COUNT. sell ur car and buy a
beater.  when u get this ill, things have to go inorder to maintain UR
health.

nancy m/