Bernie - Typical psychologist's view point(tee hee).  Of course, we all
have our beliefs, and more than likely, will not change until we, as
individuals change our own minds.  My theory is, I'd rather believe in
Jesus Christ and die and find He is NOT  real, than to NOT believe in
Him, and die and find out He IS real.   Have a good one - whatever it is.
 Jo Ann