Good point Ned! Thanks!

Wendy

-----Original Message-----

As I look at  subject headings from list members this morning,
 half have an ethical / religious theme.  This is a clear indicator of
the interest level of  the members.  All are labeled as to what they
are, making it easy to avoid e the subject  if so inclined.

We PWP have  more time to ponder our demise than most  do
and so they're is a strong nexus for list members on these subjects. If
we can talk about this. we can talk about almost any thing.

It is not like we are buying column inches here to express ourselves,
the list is expandable and able to conform to all we want it to be.

The only things that don't change are all  dead.

Thank you list owners.

Ned

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]