I have been busy since my return from the Unity Walk in New York putting
together some videos that will show you what you missed. These are intended
for those with broadband and the RealPlayer.

The link is on the page to get the free RealPlayer if you don't have it.

The reason for the broadband only is that with dialup the videos are muddy.

Barbara Patterson and I were extremely humbled to receive the 2005 Alan
Bonander award. Watch us and Michael J. Fox's talk bringing us up to date.

http://tinyurl.com/d6ed2

John Cottingham