Well, Barbara Patterson and I are at home in our respective countries.

The Finale video is choreographed pictures and lyrics of Barbara's family
celebrating with me, our Alan Bonander awards.

Video footage until now unseen was interspersed. Several list members can
be seen with the exception of Linda Herman.

Individuals and groups interested in starting a Walk should contact Unity
Walk.org for advice and materials. The office girls are really professional.

Americans can be very religious and patriotic. Special nighttime video on
the Finale will be of special interest to them.

You are not alone. We are here to help you.

http://tinyurl.com/bzlm8

John Cottingham